Wednesday, October 26, 2016

So Very Tired

Im not quite sure where yesterday went, or what I did other than laying on the couch, but somehow survived the day. Even on steroids, I was not capable of much. Tuesday I had the occupational therapist come to recommend cool things to help me get around. Did you know they make bath tubs with doors?!?! I realized I wont be needing her, really just physical therapy lady to make me stronger and more balanced. We were supposed to meet today but I knew the chemo dried me up and decided to go in for fluids. I slept through fluids, slept for 5 hours when I got home, not to mention the 9 hours I slept the night before. That coupled with yesterday, it’s all just a terrible blur. This is hard to write.

Hoping to get good results tomorrow from rad onc at 3:00 and then Friday we meet at 10:40 with neuroncologist for the next steps. I put myself back on my higher keppra dose as I kept having weirdness. She will have to find another way to wean me, though this concoction with Zoloft makes for a good team.’

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, cards, gifts, and cheer you brought Skip and I. We so appreciate the love that has been poured onto this family. About to pass out again, hope tomorrow is better.


How are you Mrs. Wall? “Hanging.” That was the question of the day. Maybe I can sleep the wobbles away. That would be ideal. G’night.

2 comments:

  1. Good night sweetie. Hugs, prayers and love. ..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you tonight and praying that God will answer our prayers and give you all the healing we seek for you and that you deserve.

    ReplyDelete