Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Bit Closer to a Plan

Dr. Dunbar called! Yipee! I think there is a ‘plan-ish.’

I’ll be scheduled to get an MRI next week of the brain and since she and Dr. Simon will read the scans and discuss the LM.

Regarding the systemic diseases she is letting Dr. May take care of those decisions. She needs to determine what the cancer is doing, and make the decision if we stay on AC or if we go to Xeloda and Citabine. We asked about Opdivo and I think she still wants to save it.

She will however have a conversation THIS week and the following with Dr. Kesari about my case. She is working basically as home base, mediating and delivering the best possible options and discussions.

She is having her PA give me companies who will work with our insurance this week for the home inspection. I’m excited about that. What I’ve Googled about seizure protection, have helped me with ideas.

I will see Dr. May Monday, unless I can get back in on Friday. I just want to make everything happen and move forward. Please pray I trust God and his hand upon the doctors, give up control, love unconditionally, fight the anger and cranky feelings, find joy, even on the mean drugs.

There was something I’m going to follow more closely. The last two nights from 6 ish to about 7:30 I feel less badly and the wobbles seem a little less at that time. I am going to follow my diet closely, when vitamins are taken. I want to be free from this, all of this. I just want peace in my heart and peace in my family. We all need peace. Thank you.


I’ll keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment