Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Monday Weekly

It's so funny how some days are just lower than low, can't walk, see and slur but another day I've got something more. I'm not sure if it's diet, medication, or just plain old (ain't gonna lay in the sand like a struggling jellyfish) but better days definitely improve my mood. 

Today my no and I went Christmas shopping. 9 weeks y'all! We scored and had so much fun. She pushed me around in the mommy stroller which again saved the day! We even stopped for lunch and a few errands on the way home. 

I got an email from my nuerology Doctor that she would be following up with me. This week is completely Doctor free but I believe a cytology is going to be requested so expect that to change!!

Our 39th birthday party is 10/22 and so I'm trying to get my chemo to move after that weekend which would also put my labs on Halloween!!!! You may not know why this is so cool but if you go back
to October 2015 I'm SURE I wrote about it! This year, I will be a unicorn and what fun we will have!!

Tonight we had a Thanksgiving feast with the Nielsons. It was amazing. I'm sure I've not eaten that much food in ages but it was delightful! Love having such dear friends that they'd spend the day cooking a 20 pound turkey for you! I think a mashed potato stuffing gravy cranberry soup should be invented! May look gross but seriously do we not just mix it all together anyway!?? Lol I will make it tomorrow with a few leftovers. I bet I'm onto something!!! Thank you all my sweet friends who've fed us these few weeks. You now how I cook and love it, but this has been a God send. Thank you!

I'm wearing out so off I go. Weekly Monday is not more than still waiting! Lol. But I shouldn't say anything... Quiet has my week and I kind of love it. Wobbles and all!

Adjusting to newness, laughed all the way down the cul de sac, no neighbors that is how dreadfully unbalanced I am, not whiskey, and closed a good day, no a great day, with people I most love. 

XO












No comments:

Post a Comment