Monday, October 24, 2016

BGinning of a nutty week1

Here we go again. Seems that Alimta and Carbo are having an effect on the chemo so we are going for it! She too agrees the just massive amount of drugs, radiation, and what’ve had done to me, it is a true miracle I am alive. Dr. May started telling us how these side effects from WBRA may just be that, that people with LM just don’t make it as far as I’ve made it. They really don’t know what to even expect next, Im not the typical standard. Yep.  I’m the one percent. It was actually pretty cool to hear you a miracle. Just makes me fight harder, give more, blow of the stupid stuff and never give up my dreams. So the Benadry has kicked in and my nails are long.None of this will make sense and I am about to fall asleep.

Just me and skip relaxing in chemo recliner where every person has a different story. I wish I could help every one, encourage them all. The crazy thing is I can hardly type. Ok…..falling to flepp,,,











No comments:

Post a Comment