Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Elevator Ride

We jumped on the elevator and I hear, "Nadine Lewin!?" I turn and it was Jill Godbee from high school :) We had a quick hello, she got off and apparently we didn't press any buttons so back down we went. The door opens and in walks a woman. "Lance?? Nadine?? What are you doing here??" Really? It's Mrs. Bagley from Calumet West and wow, that was awesome! Down more we go and we are back to the lobby. The three of us get off, kind of in shock and up walks Jamie Maddox from church! WHAT!? lol. Now I'm just laughing... Get a hug and off they go. Not 30 seconds later David Markham and Ashlyn, my neighbors walk in. Made my day! So all within a two minute time frame we had a sweet reunions with old friends and got to say hello to current ones! I didn't want to leave the lobby, but we went up, except we had to stop on 4 floors before we could figure our where our cars were... It's funny how much joy two minutes can bring. I'm still smiling. :)

3 comments:

  1. Along with a relaxing breakfast on the Square, the elevator ride was another delightful "bright spot" in our day. I'm still smiling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the angels that are presenting themselves to you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you God for timely encouragement! You are always watching and you are always with us!

    ReplyDelete