Thursday, May 2, 2013

MRI Results

Thank you for the notes and calls of love today. All I could think all morning was, "should I call? Should I call? Maybe I will. I can wait. Should I call? Would I be bugging them?" Ya, I called and two hours later the report came during my mommy/daughter tea <3 (Which was a tear jerker in itself)

MRI shows 3 more spots. Two on the same side as the current mass. One new one on the other side. The one only-lonely mass is super tiny and suspicious. There is a similar one on the right. The other on the right they are concerned about - it's an ugly one.

So the choice presents itself, do the triple-MRI guided biopsy so you know it's cancer or not, or do the double mastectomy and call it a day. Time to have a date night...

I love you all so so so so much. You must know that. I love people and I want to call every single one of you, but I need you to know that that in itself is super overwhelming and this is just the best way I know how to update you all right now. My family, my friends, y'all rock my wonderful world and know I am peaceful because of your love and prayers <3


9 comments:

  1. sending bunches of love and prayers to you. We all love you so much over here!! Bursting girl!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok we'll this is my third time typing an it's finally working. So here I go.

    Answers are good even though not what you expected. Know you are surrounded by love and support. GOD will guide you to the right decision for you and your family. I love you more then you can imagine. You are my inspiration. We are only a phone call away and whatever you need we are there for you. For now I wil. Be praying for you as you go through the next steps and give you a great BIG ((((((HUG)))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((((HUGGGGGGG)))
      Thank you sweet pea! Love you bunches too!

      Delete
  3. God, please provide wisdom and discernment to Nadine and Skip as they determine the next steps in this journey. Your Word promises that when we seek you we will find you!

    Love you sweet friend. Sending prayers and love your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you back and so thankful for your prayers! :) Big hugs!!

      Delete
  4. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying that God guides your in your decision making and provides you comfort and strength.
    Love you and your precious family!
    Debra Adair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Debra! I love you bunches - you always always make me smile :)

      Delete