Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Megs Scoop of that faith

What an exciting night at Waldorf.   Those letters look very odd and wavy and strange. No folks a true, legitimized, honest to God, fall.  Neck hit, head hit and down I went. Seizure the day before, fall the next day. The hardest scariest was see my hand and mistaking it for skips hand! I screamed several feet away ‘’skip, you re hand, tugged it then realized it was MINE! Everything in right side went to instatnt pins and needles. Complete weakness the right side. So all these weeks PT goes swishing down the toilet.  And because it has literally taken me over an hour  to write I just cant anymore  we celebrated our 17th  anniversary and valentines Day! Think we are on the mendEEE. I love you all happy v-day!



1 comment:

  1. I am so sad about all you are going thru. There is so much good and positive yet you still have the hard, challenging days to get to your miracle. Stay positive. Stay strong. Keep your faith. We love you. Praying you are on the mend!!!!

    ReplyDelete