Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stereotactic Radiation Thursday at 11AM

My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and salvation, he is my fortress I will never be shaken.

Rejoice! Rejoice in the Lord! Do not be anxious about anything, but with thanksgiving, prayer and petition, make your requests to God and the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard you hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

May the morning bring you hope of his unfailing love for I put my trust in you.

Just a few of the scriptures that came to mind the other morning as I lay in bed. I had tried so hard to memorize some scriptures the day before, but I cannot. So I started remembering oldies, but goodies.

I had another seizure. My shoulder still hurts for the violent tremor that went all the way up my arm to my shoulder. Thankfully Madison was in the room and she Ativan to me in 3 seconds. I ended up sleeping on the floor that evening and the next two days were spent laying on the couch. I’m pretty sure I had a seizure again, Monday morning as I could not even walk. It seems to enhance the wobble effect, and day two after I can’t get off the couch.

I cannot help but think about tomorrow’s radiation treatment. Will it work? Are the tumors still there? Have the gotten bigger? Will I go into a seizure during the treatment? Will I get life threatening swelling? Will my brain damage get worse? Will it get better? So many fears to give to God and not worry. Will it cure me? We need change, we need a break.

Tomorrow Madison is performing in the talent show, she is quite nervous, and I pray for those jitters, and I pray the side effects of the radiation are uneventful so I may see her. I so desperately want to see her perform her own song. It is precious.

Theres so much happening, and so much I’m forgetting. Bless you all who drive me around, bring me chick fil a cravings, make us dinner almost every night, pick up the kids, bring us juice and oils, who send a bazillion prayers and love from across the world. I could not be more thankful. For my team of doctors who I know will not let me down. My hope is in God and his mercies which are new everyday. I tell myself to B Strong. B Courageous. B brave.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment