Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's been a long time...

My, my it has been a long time.

There’s so much to tell you about and I don’t even know where to start. This is kind of funny
because it’s dictating every word I say and not all are heard.

Let’s see if that works for you… (Skip is editing, but just a little. J)

No, not really but we’ll go with it.  I threw up this morning - that was joyful. I had two seizures in a day it - I love this but it is going to be harder than I thought. I had a lapse in memory and I have no idea what to say. You can fill a boy with whatever you want. (Skip decided to leave that line in just because it sounded funny. Not sure what she was trying to say) Oh!!! Several falls… because I’m just a stubborn little brat and I want to go where I want to go. I hate sitting on the couch all day long.

My seizure meds are maxed out and make me very dizzy. I find it hard to even function during the day when I’m on them so we’re lowering them a bit. Skip had to carry me to the bed (this morning) and I’m not the lightest person on the planet but I am now lighter than I was!

We are struggling to find balance in our home and with the kids. Would like to go to San Francisco and drive the coast down like we did last time. This is harder than last time. Gee whiz… The thought of doing this - I thought it would be good but hmm, I am I’m struggling to get the words out.

I’m going to take a break and nap a little. I have to do what I have to do. My eyes are doing my eyes are doing healing and feeling dealing Giling (edit: jiggling) yay. I have a midline shift of my brain and that’s not good. So we’re just going day by day...

I’ll be back in a little bit. (yes, skip is making me eat graham crackers.)

Oh, oh me and the girls tried to hide a fall (from Skip) and it was so substantial that he busted us. We said we were exercising on the floor and he knew we were lying. Seven falls in the in the last eight months. Some were more substantial and some not as much. We just never know.

There were two… I have sat here for 15 minutes trying to figure out what I’m supposed to write next. So frustrating.

There are three doctors who have basically given up on me. I hadn’t heard of that before but have now and they would’ve given up on me a long time ago had it not been for Dr. Kesari. And I’m not say that is the one that will cure me - we don’t know anything. 


I don’t expect to be here much longer. I don’t expect to be here through the summer. Lots of tears and lots of emotion. But lots of family time. And who is to say that I won’t my get another year or 5 years - only God will know and I trust in Him.

9 comments:

  1. Love you always. Never giving up on you! God hears us all praying. He knows our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up - we are all here for you.
    Stay strong and ❤️You bunches.
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you could still be healed!! Stranger things have happened. Keep the faith and know that God is with you no matter what! I'm sure He loves your determination! If you do "go home" this summer remember to look down on the rest of us and keep us in your heavenly prayers. Try not to get too busy enjoying ". . what eye has not seen, nor ear heard. . . what God has prepared for those who love Him." <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love you, Nadine...God's got you in the palm of his hand...♡♡♡ you are so strong and such an inspiration!!!Praying for you always my sweet friend...♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you, this is life, it's in God's hands and you spread so much joy and have really helped me out so much. Seeing you get married and have kids pushed me away from a dark hole of addiction and a lack of care of anyone other than myelf.

    Because of you, I have 2 beautiful girls to match your 2 beautiful girls and a wife who loves me.

    I love you and hope that each day you can get a bit of relief at some point. I fall to, I ran into a doorway yesterday and my elbow still hurts, it's no big deal to hide your falls from Skip. It just shows you love him.

    He is a perfect example of what good people are.

    Day by day,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continued prayers. You are such an inspiration to so many, you keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing/dictating this. So glad you are having time with you girls and with Skip. My family is thinking and praying for you often. Love tobyou all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read such heartfelt words. No one should have to go through this. I admire your strength, courage, and positive outlook. My family has you in our prayers today and always.
    My brother also works for NIH in Washington DC research center. Not sure if you've ever contacted them. They just received 2 billion in funding this week. Praying for a seizure free weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you and can’t believe your aren’t here with us.. it is really hard. We get through each day. Thank you for all the memories. We will all be together again someday..

    ReplyDelete