Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekly Monday News (Bold) & Pooday

WARNING: May not be suitable for mature audiences, I welcome immature audiences, and may be terribly displeasing to the eyes. You were warned, don’t look if you don’t like icky stuff. (Though I will throw pictures at the bottom)

I just had to blog about today! I woke up my normal self, stumbling through my house, eating breakfast when the door knocks and I receive a package stating my Alimta chemo I had last week was not covered. Not only did they enter the wrong date, but it was a WEEK AFTER I actually got it! So no one there even confirmed if it was a go before giving it to me! Holy smokes, the Emory attachment continues.

To make matters worse, I called AND emailed through the portal and have received ZERO response. For now I’m going to chill about it, but it’s just one more thing. They put experimental on there as well, and we ALL know if you do that insurance won’t cover it, but the thing is I’ve done TWO ROUNDS OF THIS CHEMO AT NORTHSIDE ALREADY!!! Someone please save me from the agony.

Anyway, the rest of the day was a hoot. I gathered my wobbles and took a drive to Northside Cumming with Jen and Madie, my cheuffers for the day. We were on a poo mission. About four days ago, I decided to add Turmeric back into my vitamin supply. I was told not to take it while I was on Adrymacin, but that is long gone and Turmeric kills cancer. It’s a fact. What I DID NOT KNOW was that turmeric kills intestinal parasites. Now, I do not have confirmation, but by the mad googling I did and research linking cancer and intestinal parasites together, let’s just say my pics matched their pics.

The only thing I could not figure out was what in the world these little clear jelly looking sacs were in my stool. They looked like fish eyes!! So off to see if fishes could hatch in the intestines and live! To our horror one man survived a GIANT fish in his intestines and there is a video of doctors removing it!!! So I found a great picture of what eye’s I found!



Now, people ask, when have you eaten raw or undercooked meat or fish? Are you kidding? For almost two years my husband and I ate sushi EVERY Wednesday night and sometimes another night too! And I’m not the little fried yummy yummy girl, I like a big chunk of sashimi and nigiri!! The more raw the better! On top of that, we do have a place in Ellijay and well water has been tested, but you can still get a parasite even from kayaking a nasty pond. Oh yes, I’ve done that too. Apparently they can live and fester inside of you for YEARS and you’d never know it. Well if this comes back, I’ll KNOW it’s been for YEARS because I’ve seen poo like this and blown it off as constipation and inflammation, until I realized I wasn’t really constipated this time. Hehe.

So we grab the biggest coffee possible at starbucks and head to the clinic. I grab my bag and we find the restroom down the hall. My, what a funny poop catching seat we have here. Pee, all I keep doing is peeing. At this point I’m like okay girls I need some help. What kind of meditation music do we have? Nature. Okay so crickets, birds, wind blowing, YES, another woman walks in!! I’m dying laughing at this point and there is no squatty potty to help. I manage to make this work and then the real adventure begins. I unscrew the first tube and this little tiny itty bitty spork (yes SPORK) is attached to this thing. I have to fill 5 viles (and of course it looks hardly anything the same) with an almost microscopic SPORK!

That’s all great and dandy until I realize it’s only going to fill three! Here we go again, “OOH! My poo has glitter in it guys!!!!” “Of course it does, you are a unicorn!!” Another person comes in. I think Madie is mortified at this point and it makes me laugh.

I finish my last two viles, trying to scoop up what like like mini worms, but for all I know it’s shredded chicken at this point! Oh the belly rolling laughs. I bring it back and off we go. I never thought I would literally not care about what people think this much ever in my life. I was a very very VERY shy child who was embarrassed at the simplest thing and I’m now yelling over stalls to ignore us, that we are just have a stool sample party.

I guess I won’t know for a day or two and I have a PET scan tomorrow and Zometa infusion on Wednesday. I meet up with Dr. Simon tomorrow as well and Dr. May again to review everything Wednesday. I seriously hope this Alimta is working, and the detox of paraties or whatever that was continues to leave, and that my body can go back to a healthy, immunue system, state. I pray my liver is healed again, I do feel little pains again, but I am hoping it’s all interrelated and that when we add Opdivo, immunetherapy, it ends up being the exact right timing! Need my body to fight for me, and it seems as though we are beginning.

Lastly, I hear liver enzymes were up, so I go to my beet juice. I myself, made my beet concoction and even passed the love forward to a friend. My friend passes them to me, so as I am able, I will pass them down to others as well! So turmeric, beet cocktail, chemo and steroid DO YOUR THANG! Prayers, DO YOUR THING! We got this baby! I’m feeling awesome tonight. Slight wobbles since lunch, massive amount of caffeine blast, a little advil and Xanax and we gots a cure! Not really, but everything today came to a good end in the truest sense of good.

I sit here as Skip continues to ROCK OUT the laundry, keeping it up better than I can! I am so grateful to God for relief from head pain, back pain and wobbles at this very moment. I know it’s only for a little while, but I will TAKE IT! Yay for a good fun day!

Now don’t scroll any more unless you’re ready to be scarred.

I'm warning you....

Nasty!

....



No comments:

Post a Comment