Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Keep going

Those may have been two of the hardest weeks on record. Two kids with the flu, missed annual events, a dog who came home with bloody poop, that was plopped all over the house. Then we get to Tybee and there are stairs. AWESOME. Master on main, means nada if the condo isn’t ADA.

 

So we dealt with it and I didn’t realize the scope of how bad things were until we vacationed. We came home and started crunching numbers. If we were selling we were selling for our life house. I was unable to climb stairs, get up from where I am put, no cooking, and then, I had ordered a bunch of water color paint and paper and then I couldn’t even use my hand. I did my best to use my left hand but I felt so defeated. Lots of tears, realizations that if I only had a few months, we sure wouldn’t want to move with the stress. 

 

We had a lot of things we would have to do to sell so instead we will focus on fixing those things, adding a pool, and possibly a downstairs bedroom. But, a week ago I took a Benadryl and woke up with my fingers spread. Under the covers I did this hand test we do and I did it. I was so overjoyed. This was the first day of lent and I made some promises to God. My OT was blown away at rate of recovery. Im scared of what the chemos are doing to my body.

 

Here is how I am learning steps.

“The bad go down to hell, the good go up to heaven.”

It was some cheezy way she had me learn which foot to step with first. If only skip knew prior to his mulitiple falls.

 

Gotte run  madison is hoping to gt her back hand spring tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Love you

    Oh, and you did some good drumming I saw you I know I did. I think I did, I was playing a song and I'm pretty sure you were keeping a good rythm.

    ReplyDelete