Monday, January 9, 2017

Weekly Monday News 1.9.17

Weeklyl Monday newsis back! Took me a few extra days to get into the rhythm 2017. I started a study that is blowing my mind. It is exactly where I am at. Needing hope,word of movingyour family,words of death and noreasons for why, just utter trust in the Lord. (ps my typing and hadwriting have become atrocious, another lovely gift frombrain tumors. I think I habehad a coulf of sizezures this weekbut we are ontop of ‘’the feeling” now.

Today we drove 40 mintues ti a aoointment that did not exist. But chick fik a and starbucks madeit allbetter! Wehave a serious liver biopsy Thursday (pray for no infection and good results whatever that is since we know its cancer lol.

Wedensday ig= geet inused with bone healing drug whichwipe me out, on top of starting xeloda. Should be a quiet week.

Snow brought some smiles and blessing, some ritualistic sister fighting, and some continual learnig of the meaning of life, but id overall give theweekend a 7. That’s huge on a scale of1-10 with a 9 year od 2 hour meltdawn.(probably because I removed myself from that one.

Continued prayers ofr tests andgood news a path to healing andconfirmation we are doing the right things. I don’t know the future,but I do fear it some. Just remembering to take life day by day, step bystep, remembering that I can look back at however this turns  out and say to myself,”wow, that was why I had to suffer that journey,” Until then, I will endure.


(unedited) goodllck lol

tumor marker dropped! 227 to 130 PTL
ALT and /ast liver marker dropped!! 2 points from normal!!!
<3 lots of love

1 comment: