Friday, January 13, 2017

Liver Biopsy Fun!


We arrived on time, went back quickly and I explained how Versaid is a joke and I need a bigger dose otherwise I feel it all. And so, I felt it all, lucky me. Everyone was suuuper nice before I go into this they REALLY tried. At the first removal of tissue I hear “I think she winced”.
  I just couldn’t get the words out that THIS HURT and I swear they took 10 samples. I woke up in horrible pain. Skip said he knew I was bad if I was saying 8. My pain tolerance is stupid high. FINALLY they got enough Dialadud in me to sit me up to eat.

So this is how my meal went for 3 hours in recovery, ready? I had brought fruit, cheese and crackers from home. Eat a grape, pass out, wake up eat a couple chunks for gouda, pass out, wake up with a fork hanging from my fingers, take strawberry, pass out. Then I was determined maybe got three bites down,and boom out again. So wish Skip got that on video but everyone around me was worried about my blood pressure being low until I blurted out “it’s the pain meds and I’m dehydrated” Telling you I should’ve went into the medical field. Maybe we would have more cures. Gave me fluids and whalla my BP goes up.

Finally made it home and somehow managed to not faceplant into my bowl of cereal and ate half a bagel. Then I was out for the night. I promised Skip I would wake him if I needed to potty, but I didn’t. Shocking.

He made me eggs for breakfast and what did I do next?! You’ve got it, I slept! 11:30 came quickly and I forgot to put my phone back into airplane mode, but likely for a good thing. I was craving juice so I managed to wash an apple and cucumber for lunch then my mom is coming to help with a couple more. No pain today which is good and lots of rest, what i do best these days!



Okay, I’m fading fast. Love and hugs. Back to zzz.

4 comments:

  1. You are so Amazing!!!... How you can Still up a Little humor in this CRAP- your going though.. Know Im thinking of you all Day Every Day and Im Praying for you 24/7!!! BIG TIME.. with all the Love in the world- sincerely, Lieghann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you, Skip and our girls! Oh, and Mr. Jax. ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you can still be so funny and amazing at this point is shocking to me! You are a rock star and I love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete